In today’s post, we will talk about PostPe App which is a brand new “Buy Now Pay Later App” that has just been launched in the play store, it is an app launched by Bharat pay that can be bought now from any eCommerce website and pay it after 30 days, let’s know in a little detail about the PostPe Pay later app.
Talking about PostPe App, here it has a rating of 4 stars and here 2000 people have given reviews on it, talk about downloads that there have been more than one lakh downloads in the country in a few months.
About PostPe – Best Buy Now Pay Later App in India
With the launch of ‘Postpe,’ BharatPe announced its foray into the “Buy Now Pay Later” (BNPL) market. Customers can use credit on the new platform to buy now and pay later from any location.
PostPe – Buy Now Pay Later App in India gives you 30 days interest-free credit line and in this, your friends can also convert your bill into EMI at low interest. In this, your friends get a PostPe card, which can be used for offline or online shopping. Friends you also get cashback and rewards You can also get 5% cashback on referring your friends. There is no charge of any kind and there is no annual fee, it is completely hidden charge-free
Along with being simple to use, if you utilize Time to Credit Limited and pay on time, you will receive rewards points as well as cashback. Let us explain what we mean. When you make purchases, you gain incentives and rebates. You can earn a lot of money even by referring your friends to this app by sharing it with them. You get heads on ₹ 100 if you share the app with your friends.
Not only that, but if you obtained a credit limit through the application on this post, you will not be charged any interest, and you will be able to use the entire interest-free credit limit for 30 days. If you shop for any product or conduct a scan and bill payment through this, you will receive reward points and money.
How to get Postpe “Buy Now Pay Later” Credit Limit?
To get a Postpe credit limit, you must be over the age of 18 and have a PAN card. A credit limit is issued based on your CIBIL Score, and there are numerous simple application forms available. This is incredibly simple to do, and you don’t need to provide any proof of income. The credit limit is determined only by the PAN card.
What is the maximum credit limit I may get from Postpe?
You can get a credit limit of up to Rs.1 lakh through the Postpe Buy Now Pay Later app, and you can use it without paying interest. You won’t have to pay interest for 30 days, and you won’t have to pay an annual fee.
How to Use PostPe app?
- First, go to the Google Play Store and download the Postpe app.
- After downloading the Postpe app, you must first create an account using your phone number.
- After that, you’ll need to provide your PAN card number.
- You will then be able to see if you are eligible for any credit limit.
- Once you’ve received your credit limit, you may begin buying, scanning, and paying bills using the PostPe app.
- When you acquire a credit limit and utilize it, you will not be charged any interest for 30 days, or as long as you spend the limit. After 30 days, your bill will be created the next month. It works like this: once you’ve spent your limit, you’ll have to pay after the bill is generated the next month; you’ll also see a variety of payment options.
What specifically is the Postpe feature?
- Scan and Pay – Scan QR codes anywhere to pay with PostPe Buy Now Pay Later credit. This is accomplished using a UPI Credit that has been assigned to you. You can convert your bill into simple EMIs by paying at the end of the month.
- Credit Card – Like any other credit card, the PostPe card can be used to make purchases. This card can be used for anything, anyplace. It can be used for both online and offline purchasing.
- Cashback and Rewards – On your first transaction, you’ll receive cashback and rewards.
- Refer and Earn – Invite your friends and instantly earn Rs. 100.
- Simple EMI – Pay your way with simple EMI options.
- One Bill, Multiple Transactions – Postpe compiles all of your transactions into a single bill to be paid the following month.
- No hidden charges – there is no annual cost, and there are no hidden fees.
Postpe EMI calculation
If you have a PostPe credit limit and use it, you can convert it to an EMI. For example, you can apply for an instant credit line ranging from ₹5,000 to ₹100,000. The annual interest rate that you will be charged will range from 15% to 20%, and the duration that you will have to return the loan will range from 3 to 6 months.
This is, if you spend $10,000 every month, you can convert it to EMI.
- Bills due at the end of the month: Rs. 10,000
- 5,000 rupees (converted to EMI) (50 percent of bill due)
- Term of the Loan: 6 months
- The annual interest rate is 18%
- Rs. 0 was charged as a processing fee.
- EMI (Equated Monthly Installment): Rs. 905.
How to earn money from PostPe?
You may believe that the incentives system is unimportant, but in terms of BNPL, this is the best price you can get right now. Also, if you use your Postpe card to make an online transaction, you will receive a minimum of 25% cashback.
To authenticate and authorize UPI payments, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) requires that the user’s device allow SIM binding (Send and Receive SMS). In order to analyze your creditworthiness and provide you with a PostPe credit line, we’ll additionally need permissions like Location and Contacts.